RUNGIS MARKET IN A FEW FIGURES
companies in the Market
fresh produce references
tonnes of incoming food products
The largest Market of fresh produce in the world
Discover all products on offer at the Rungis Market
Why should you buy supplies from Rungis Market?
- You will find a range of fresh and processed food products, flowers, plants and accessories in varieties and a quality that cannot be found anywhere else in France.
- A healt hy competition exists between 1,200 companies, which allows customers to go for the best offer with complete background knowledge.
- The Market provides very high guarantees of food hygiene, traceability and compliance with regulations.
Rungis Company Directory
You can now identify your future suppliers, all thanks to
the Rungis Company Directory
Rungis mostly depends on the availability and efficiency of our suppliers who I’ve known for many years and with whom I share a trusting relationship.
What can we find at Rungis?
The extremely rich and varied offer meets the requirements of all types of buyers with:
- Five different sectors (fruits and vegetables, meat products, seafood products, dairy and processed food products, flowers and plants)
- “Gastronomic” products of a high end range and exceptional quality
- “Organic” products in a dedicated hall
- Local and French range of products with quality marks from several wholesalers
- “Cash and carry” shops
- An area for producers from Ile-de-France and a “Comptoir du carreau” store
- An area for flower producers
Organic products offer at Rungis Market
Learn more about organic products offer
What services are available to the buyers?
Besides the number of specific services provided by the buyer’s card, the Market users can also enjoy the services of several amenities: a waste reception centre for disposing of empty packages and waste, refrigeration unit for storing cold products, restaurants, self-service in culinary restaurants, petrol-stations, professional utility garages, car-sharing terminals for short-distance travel inside or near the Market.